Death Date: July 11, 2018
Donald Kuperschmid, born April 13, 1933, passed peacefully July 11, 2018. Parents Jack and Betty Kuperschmid. Survived by beloved wife Diane; Loving father of Jordan (Renee)Kuperschmid and Sharon (Jeffrey) Schuit; Cherished grandfather of Eliza and Ben, Josh and Zach. Dear brother of the late Norman Kuperschmid. Donald grew up in Brooklyn, educated at University of Vermont, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and Columbia University. He raised a family in Bellmore Long Island, lived in Dallas and retired in Delray Beach Florida. Lived as a role model for honesty, loyalty, mutual respect. Is now fly-fishing in heaven.
The Kuperschmid Family will be receiving friends Sunday from 4 pm to 8 pm at the residence of Sharon Schuit, 107 Hampton Way, Merrick, NY. Sharon will be receiving friends on Monday at her residence from 4 pm to 8 pm. Diane and Jordan will be receiving friends Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6 pm to 9 pm (with a Minyan each night at 7:30 pm) at the residence of Jordan Kuperschmid, 46 Clydesdale Road, Scotch Plains, NJ.
However one chooses to honor Donald feel free, some suggestions:
- Spend time thinking about a fond memory of your time with him.
- If you blessed to have the opportunity to spend time being a parent or being with a parent, do so.
- For those wishing to donate to a charity:
- Donald felt a strong affinity to the Ronald McDonald house: (https://secure2.convio.net/rmhci/site/Donation2?idb=1794776075&1400.donation=form1&df_id=1400&mfc_pref=T&idb=0)
- Diane feels an affinity to Hadassah: (https://secure2.convio.net/wzoa/site/Donation2?df_id=1960&1960.donation=form1&s_src=generalDonationForm)